For over 70 years WAGNER has been contributing to high quality surfaces, thanks to developing innovative technologies for coating with stains, varnishes, and other materials. Facades, walls, furniture, doors, steel structures, mobile phones, car wheel rims and controls, leather sofas and radiators – there are hardly any objects which cannot be surface finished. Clearly along with function, durability and attractiveness, the surface of an object is its definition. Your customers, as professionals all want to achieve a high level quality finish. WAGNER can help support your business with high quality professional equipment which is both time saving and cost effective.
WAGNER surface finishing equipment is used not only in contracting but also in industry and home improvements – from small paint spraying systems, through professional painters’ equipment right up to industrial painting plant for wet and powder coating. Industrial adhesive, sealing and potting technology including injection molding, are also part of the company product portfolio. Throughout the world WAGNER is known as a leading manufacturer of equipment for the machine application of paints, varnishes and plasters.
Different application areas characterise the product range of the contractor sector:
- Small projects: Spraying units for repair and touch-up work. Ideal for all projects in the renovation and new construction sector when using the unit irregular and rare. Good price-performance ratio.
- Building trade: Units for Painters and Plasterers. Ideal for all interior and exterior applications, for a wide range of surfaces, walls, ceiling radiators and door frames. Powerful screw pumps for heavy aggregated material.
- Wood and metal work: Spray units for painting a wide range of objects such as stairs, floors, kitchens, furniture and railings with water diluted or solvent based paints.
- Corrosion and structural protection: Applying protective coatings with airless technology and electric or petrol-driven piston pumps.
- Preparing: Power tools for the removal of paint and wallpaper.
The range for each stretches from small entry level units through all rounder units right up to specialised plant. Comprehensive accessories guarantee an optimal match to the object in question. WAGNER develops numerous product innovations in close contact with users, paint manufacturers and scientific institutions. Our 1500 square metre technology centre in Markdorf plays an important role in practical research and relaying knowledge. For example interregional master classes to consolidate the training for the painting trade have taken place here for years. We provide a comprehensive Service Network and also a large number of specialist advisers to help you in an instant.