Teknos invite you to try before you buy
Looking to try out Teknos paints without the pressure of doing it on a live job?
Teknos are now inviting you to their state-of-the-art training centre in Bicester, Oxfordshire so you can try any of their products!
In each session you’ll get the opportunity to use as many Teknos products as you like.
Whether you want to bring your own equipment, or use theirs to brush, roll or spray you can really put the products through their paces.
The facility includes:
- Spray shop enclosure with extraction, filtered air input and a full air balancing system.
- Flash-off room with extraction to allow the coatings to flow out.
- Schubox™ gas catalytic IR drying system for curing the wet coatings.
- Paint mix room for the mixing, measuring and containment of small volumes of coatings.
- Overhead conveyor to hang joinery and assembled frames onto for the whole coating/drying process.
- Cutting and prep room with extraction and Sandbox™ downdraft sanding bench.
- AAA spray pumps and air supply
- …and more
Sessions are available for groups of 3-5 people, so you may be paired up with other decorators.
All attendees will receive the following:
- Guided tour of the building
- Full access to the training centre
- £100 worth of Teknos paint to take away with you
- Tea, coffee, pastries and sandwiches
The sessions are completely free, but you will need to arrange your own travel / accommodation where necessary.
If you’re interested in booking a session, contact Jon Mears via email for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org