The Johnstone’s Decorating Centre Bonanza Sale has made a comeback for November, giving decorators yet another chance to snap up essential products at low prices.
Featuring top brands, including Johnstone’s Trade, Wooster, Purdy and Toupret, the Bonanza Sale provides tradespeople with the chance to pick up their favourite paints, tools and sundries at a discount. This month’s sale will run from 22nd to 27th November, with headline deals including the Wooster Gold Edge brush set for less than half price at £10.99.
As always, bulk buy savings are available on selected Johnstone’s Trade paint lines for one week only. For just £55 you can grab yourself two 5Ltr Covaplus Vinyl Matt colours or two 10Ltr tubs of Brilliant White. Plus, Johnstone’s Trade Professional Gloss and Undercoat, Brilliant White are only £35 for two 2.5L tins.
Tools and sundries are included, too! ProGold Aqua Synthetic brushes, ranging from 1” to 3”, all have 35% off, while the ProDec Decorator’s Dozen brush set is only £9.99. Rollers on offer include the Purdy Colossus 9” sleeve at just £5 and the ProDec Advance Ice Fusion complete roller kit for £9.99.
Other offers to be found at the Bonanza include:
- ProDec Advance Super Cling dust sheet for only £10.99
- Toupret professional fillers from just £7.99
- Frogtape, an essential for painters, on offer at three for £15
- The Contractor Pro multi-way ladder for just £95.99, a saving of over 40%
- ProGold Ready Mixed Wallcovering adhesive, £15.49 for a 10kg tub
- The Mirka Hiomant and Abranet P120 twin pack for £9.99
The Bonanza Sale must end on Saturday 27th November.
*All prices quoted exclude VAT.