Website Privacy Notice
This notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.trade-decorator.co.uk
Trade Decorator is a trading name of Phoenix Media Solutions.
Phoenix Media Solutions Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice.
If you need to email us about anything in this privacy notice, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 18 Lower Makinson Fold, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PD.
If any of your personal information changes (e.g. when you change your email address, move address or name because you get married – in which case congratulations!) Please email us at the above email address and let us know how it has changed. From time to time we may email you to confirm that the information we hold for you is accurate and up to date.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following data about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your Business name
- Any data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website.
- Any other information which you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise, such as when entering our competitions.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR DATA
We will use your data in order to:
- Enter you in to the competition.
- Forward your details to our competition partner.
- Send you our e-Newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications where we are allowed by law to do so.
- Monitor the use of our website and online services.
- Keep records of communications.
- Analyse your use of our website and other online services.
- Administer and protect our business and website.
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you.
- Comply with any legal obligations we are subject to or as required by a government authority.
- Manage our business.
- OUR LAWFUL GROUND OF PROCESSING
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, we are only legally able to process your personal data if we have a lawful ground for doing so.
Our lawful grounds of processing are:
- In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained when you entered our competition that we process in order to enter you in to the draw, reply and keep records of this, you have given consent to the processing for the purpose of entering the competition and it our legitimate interests to reply to your communication and keep records for our business.
- In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained on behalf of a third party (our competition partner), you have given consent for this to be passed to our partner for fulfilment of the prize should you win and to send you marketing communications where they are allowed by law to do so. It is their legitimate interest to reply to your communication and to keep records for their business.
- In relation to Marketing Data that we have obtained when you told us your marketing preferences, when you consented to us sending you our e-Newsletter, for the purpose of us sending you marketing communications, enabling you to take part in our competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of this advertising, the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers and end users, use our products/ services, to develop them to grow our business and to develop our marketing strategy.
- In relation to user data that we have obtained through cookies on our website or other online services that we have developed for the purpose of operating our website, ensuring relevant content is provided to you, ensuring the security of our website, maintaining back-ups of our website and /or database and to enable publication and administration of our website other online services and business. The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- In relation to Technical Date (that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, details about your browser, Data on length of visit to pages of our website, page views and navigation paths and details on the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website). We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services to administer and protect our website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to allow us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide on our marketing strategy.
- In relation to your data we process in order to comply with legal requirements or as required by a Government authority, the process is necessary for compliance to a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- In relation to keeping records, this processing is either necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to, or for our legitimate interests in responsible business operations or defending, pursuing or establishing a legal claim.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data which includes details about your race and ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic and biometric data.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the electoral register based inside the EU.
- Marketing Communications
Our lawful grounds for processing your personal data are either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may only send you email or text marketing communications if (i) You made a purchase form us or asked for information from us about our goods or services, (ii) You agree to receiving marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a Limited company, we may send you marketing communications without your consent. However, you can opt out or receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Before we share your marketing data with a third party for marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending marketing communications at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have unsubscribe buttons on the bottom of all our emails.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and systems administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities or oteherwise disclose your personal data.
- Third parties to whom we transfer or merge our assets with.
We require all third parties whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, use, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breech and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breech if we are legally required to.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at it’s amount, nature and sensitivity. Potential risk of harm for unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes if this can, be achieved by other means and requirements
For tax purposes the law requires up to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transactional data for 6 years after they stop
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.