As 2024 begins, Dulux Decorator Centre, the UK’s largest painting and decorating merchant has announced strategic changes to its organisational design, including a series of promotions and appointments in order to enhance its customer offer and support the business’ future growth ambitions.
The key changes are as follows:
- The creation of three business regions with all regional Sales, Specification and Stores teams brought together as one combined team in each geographical area. This will enhance the company’s proposition to its customers, which will be facilitated by better prioritisation, decision making and agility. These regions are North, Midlands and South West, and South East.
- A refocused National Sales and Sector Specification team, setting the strategic direction for our sales plans.
- The expansion of the Commercial and Business Support teams in its Altrincham Support Centre, improving the company’s end-to-end planning and execution.
- The appointment of the Health, Safety and Environment Business Partner, Lee Horrocks, to the Management Team, reinforcing the priority the company places on the safety of its colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The full Dulux Decorator Centre Management Team is confirmed as below:
- Guy Butterworth – Managing Director
- Emer Adamson – Finance Controller
- Emily Loughlin – HR Manager
- Sarah Atkins – Commercial Director
- Gordon McMillan – Business Support Director
- Paul Roughan – Sales Director
- Chris Burt – Business Director (North)
- Carly Pullar – Business Director (Midlands and South West)
- James Fellows – Business Director (South East)
- Lee Horrocks – Health, Safety and Environment Business Partner
Guy Butterworth, Managing Director for Dulux Decorator Centre at AkzoNobel, commented: “These changes to the business structure will allow us to maximise our strategy as we accelerate our plans to grow our business across the breadth of the UK. The new appointments will allow for greater agility in decision making and customer responsiveness which in turn will continue to enhance our customers’ experience. We are lucky to have an incredibly accomplished and high performing team, and I am looking forward to seeing the impact these changes will make.”